- Register on the portal (https://merchants.noventiq.com/)
- After the registration, your account starts operating in a test mode. The system deploys a checkout page automatically for you in the test environment.
- Test the capabilities of Noventiq Checkout. You can perform all the steps to set up sales, place orders and pay for them using the test payment methods
- Activate your account to switch to Sales Mode
- Make the settings to launch sales in Sales Mode. You cannot migrate the settings configured in Test Mode
- Before getting started, disable Test Mode (available after account activation) using the menu bar above.
- Add products to our catalog and enter their prices. You can also use the Product API to manage products. If you do not want to manage the whole catalog on our end, you can use the capabilities of the Dynamic Product Checkout API
- Set up order fulfillment
- Get checkout links for your products and provide your customers with them. For example, you can embed the links into your catalog. The links will allow customers to purchase your products.
Completing these steps will allow you to redirect your customers from your website to the checkout page hosted on our end.
- Customize the display of the checkout page and emails: add a logo, modify the domain name. Contact our support team to customize. You will be able to manage this option via the portal soon. Requirements for logos: image must contrast against the background of the checkout page, image height must not exceed 25px, supported formats: png, jpg
- Provide your customers with discounts using promotions
- Use reports to get information on sales
- Connect with our APIs to get more management control
- Set up webhooks on order events
You can also:
- Enable additional interface languages
- Modify supported currencies
- Connect local payment methods
- Use other features. More details on the Noventiq Checkout documentation
You have to contact our support team to configure all these settings.