Payouts for Sales Made via Noventiq Checkout
After the customer pays for their order, the money goes to our bank account. Then you fulfill your customer's order by providing them with the purchased products. By default, once a month you can get a payout received from completed sales.
The amount of your payout from selling a product is calculated as follows: the amount paid by the customer minus Noventiq's discount (our commission), taxes and other commissions.
- A payout is made only for delivered order items. The sale is registered into a report based on the date of product delivery to the customer. More details on order fulfillment tools
- The Noventiq fees are determined in accordance with your Agreement
- The payouts are tax-exclusive. They also exclude any sales taxes or value added taxes, if applicable. We pay all applicable tariffs, duties and taxes, except for the taxes collected from your margin
- The payout currency is set in your Agreement when activating the sales mode. If the checkout currency differs from the payout currency, the amount of each order is converted at the exchange rate valid for the date when these orders become paid. You pay the conversion fee at your own expense
- The fees banks charge for transferring your payouts to your account are paid as follows:
- We pay our bank’s transfer fee at our own expense
- You pay your bank’s transfer fee and correspondent bank fee are at your own expense
- In addition, you pay a refund fee, a chargeback fee, a declined authorization fee, a per-transaction fee if your Agreement allows for it
By default, we make a payout within a calendar month.
After the billing period is completed, within 14 calendar days we will generate and send you closing documents by email (to the address you provided when signing your Agreement). They include information about the products delivered to the customer within the billing period, their prices, the amount of your payout and Noventiq's commission.
If a product is refunded, then:
- If the product refund is completed within the same billing period as the product delivery, the product is not included in the report
- If the refund date and the delivery date get in different billing periods, the product is included in two reports. It gets into the first report based on the delivery date as a sale, and into the second report based on the refund date with a negative value as a return
You can track actions with order products (delivery, return) using webhooks and also view dates of events in Order History.
You must confirm your receipt and correctness of our closing documents. For this:
- Sign the documents
- Create an invoice
- Email the documents to us in response
- Exchange the signed documents using electronic document management (we use Docusign)
Payout is made according to the invoice you send.
The minimum payout amount is set in your Agreement. When the amount of your margin reaches the minimum payout amount, it is transferred to you within 10 calendar days from the moment you have confirmed the documents. Otherwise, we shift the payout to the next billing period, until the total margin value reaches the minimum payout amount.
Please note that in practice you may receive your payout a bit later. It depends on how long a bank-to-bank transfer may take.