Noventiq Checkout is a flexible solution allowing you to quickly connect a checkout page to your online store using the Merchant of Record model and accept international payments from your customers. With Softine Checkout, you can:
- Perform purchase order cycles: add products to the checkout page, gather customer details, process payments, provide receipts, and deliver products to customers electronically.
- Accept payments for orders in any currency using international and local payment methods.
- Automatically consider taxation peculiarities of the customer's country.
- Sell products to renew which recurring payments are made automatically (subscriptions).
- Use a wide range of tools to increase your sales: promotion codes, discounts, etc.
- Fully comply with local legislative processes and regulations on personal data processing.
- Provide your customers with multilingual support.
- Quickly launch sales without coding.
- Expand your capabilities by using the API.
More details on the Noventiq Checkout service.
Tools to increase sales
- OverviewHow to increase the average customer's check using our tools.
- Discounts (Promotions)Provide customers with product discounts. Use instant discounts or use discounts activated by promotion codes (coupons).
- Cross-Sell OfferAdditional products on cart page (recommended or mandatory products, gifts)
- Up-Sell OfferOffer to Replace Products with More Profitable Ones at Checkout.
- Thank You Page Offer (TYPO)Special offer on page after successful payment for order.
- Installment SalesOption to pay for orders in installments.
- Authentication APIReceive a token that is later used to authorize the user when working with other API.
- Products APIСreate and manage products: configure prices, subscriptions, additional products, etc.
- Dynamic Product Checkout APICreate one-time checkout links with additional parameters allowing you to identify product characteristics and pre-fill customer data.
- Promotions APIProvide customers with product discounts. Use instant discounts or use discounts activated by promotion codes (coupons).
- Orders APIGet order data using IDs and other characteristics. Create refund requests.
- Subscriptions APIGet subscription data, change or cancel subscriptions.
- WebhooksSend webhooks notifying of order and subscription events to your web-service.