Webhooks are meant to automatically notify your web service about events that have occurred.
They are exploited for:
- Events on orders in Noventiq Checkout.
- Events on payments in Noventiq Payments.
When an event occurs, a notification will be sent to your web service via the HTTP POST request.
For each event, you can use an individual address for receiving notifications.
Webhooks are sent on the following events:
- Creation of order/payment objects.
- Receipt of payment results (success/error).
- Sending/return of license information for products in orders of Noventiq Checkout.
- Cancellation of subscriptions to automatic renewals (AR / AR Trial / PMR) for products in orders of Noventiq Checkout.
- Restoration of subscriptions to automatic renewals (AR / AR Trial) for products in orders of Noventiq Checkout.
This section describes the new version of the protocol in JSON format. The previous version (XML) is obsolete and no longer updated. If you are using the old protocol, we recommend you to update. If you need any documentation concerning the old version of the protocol, please contact our support team.