How to remove the user's access to the Customer Control Panel
If you need to suspend an access temporarily or remove a user’s access to the Client Control Panel, you can:
- Deactivate a user - in this case a user will stay in the Users List of the organization's account, but no longer can sign in and use the rights of his role.
- Detach a user from a client - in this case a user will be removed from the Users List of the organization's account and lose all rights of his role. If a user was assigned only to one account of an organization, he can no longer sing in to the Customer Control Panel.
A User Role can be assigned to a user. In this case the user receives notifications but do not have access to the Customer Control Panel’s sections and cannot manage subscriptions.
Deactivating and detaching a user
To deactivate or detach a user:
- Open the Customer Control Panel (https://ph.subs.noventiq.com/client/) and go through authorization process.
- Click om the account name at the header ➀
- Select the account to which you want to add the user from the drop-down menu ➁
- Click the button Users ➂ in the top menu. The section contains a list of users who have access to the account and their roles.
- Click on the dropdown menu of the user to who you want to deactivate.
- Click Confirm to approve the deactivation.