How to Change the Number of Resourcesfrom the Future Period
Some subscription services include different resources (licenses, add-ons). In this case, you can manage the number of these resources in the subscription.
You can change the number of resources starting from the future subscription period on renewal.
Renewal occurs for all subscriptions at the end of your annual or monthly contract.
If you want to reduce the number of resources in the subscription, then you must first unpin this resource on the vendor side.
See more details:
- Reducing the number of licenses in the Google Workspace subscription.
- For other vendors, see the instructions on the vendor's website.
After unpinning resources on the vendor side, change the configuration of resources in the subscription in the Noventiq Client Control Panel, as described below.
Changing the subscription configuration
At renewal you can increase and decrease the number of resources.
- Open the Client Control Panel (https://ph.subs.noventiq.com/client/) and go through authorization process.
- Open Subscriptions sections ➀.
- Find the necessary subscription in the list of subscriptions.
- Click the button Renew ➁ in the subscription block on the main page.
The button appears 10 days before the subscription expires.
- Select Renewal option – Renew without switch plan ➂
- Use the + / - buttons ➃ next to the resource name to increase or decrease its number.
- The platform will automatically calculate the cost of using the subscription.
- Click Next ➄.
- Check the order and click Submit ➅.