How to Change the Number of Resources in the Current Subscription Period
Some subscription services include several resources (licenses, add-ons). In this case, you can manage the number of these resources in the subscription.
- Increasing the number of resources in the current period is available for any type of subscription. After the increasing, you can immediately start using the added resources.
- The reduction of resources in the current period is only available for monthly subscriptions without contractual obligations. If there are contractual obligations (annual or monthly contract), you can reduce the number of resourcesonly on the renewal date starting from the future subscription period.
Subscription cost may be changed depending on resources set and its number.
If you want to reduce the number of resources in the subscription, then you must first unpin this resource on the vendor side.
See more details:
- Reducing the number of licenses in the Google Workspace subscription.
- For other vendors, see the instructions on the vendor's website.
After unpinning resources on the vendor side, change the configuration of resources in the subscription in the Noventiq Client Control Panel, as described below.
Changing the Subscription Configuration
- Open the Client Control Panel (https://ph.subs.noventiq.com/client/) and go through authorization process.
- Open Subscriptions sections ➀.
- Use the + / - buttons ➁ next to the resource name to increase or decrease its number.
- The platform will automatically calculate the cost of using the subscription ➂.
- Click the button Apply ➃ to save the changes.
- Check the order and click Submit.
- The order status will change to Completed.
If you have reduced the number of resources, an order with a negative amount will be generated.
All financial transactions can be tracked in: Client Control Panel › Billing› Balance history.
After you have changed the number of subscription resources, synchronization will occur within a few minutes. If you have increased the number of resources, then after synchronization you can start using them.