Changing the number of licenses for the next period
You can renew your subscription with a new number of licenses. If you are going to renew the service with fewer licenses, you should remove extra users in the admin console on the vendor’s website. After that:
- Open the Client Control Panel (https://kh.subs.noventiq.com/client/) and go through authorization process.
- Open Subscriptions sections ➀.
- Find the necessary subscription in the list of subscriptions.
- Click the button Renew ➁ in the subscription block on the main page.
The button appears 10 days before the subscription expires.
- Select Renewal option – Renew without switch plan ➂
- Use the + / - buttons ➃ next to the resource name to increase or decrease its number.
- The platform will automatically calculate the cost of using the subscription.
- Click Next ➄.
- Check the order and click Submit ➅.
If an renewal order has already been created for a subscription (see How to change the number of resourcesfrom the future period), the subscription will be automatically renewed regardless of the automatic renewal option setting. If you don’t wish to renew your subscription, cancel the renewal order and turn off the auto-renewal option.
Please be informed! According to the terms of the agreement, after the subscription renewal, you will not be able to reduce the number of licenses during the subscription period.