Test with Payments API
Use Test Environment
You can use the test environment to check how the API works.
To use the test environment, access to the Payments API and to the test environment is required. To set up the access, contact our support team.
No additional authorization is required to work with the test environment. Apply only the authorization data required to use the Authentication API.
Test Environment Links
|Get authorization token
Examples of Requests in Postman
To work with a collection:
- Get access to the API.
- Import the collection into Postman. You have to insert the link leading to the collection into the Import window.
Set the following variables:
- Username, Password – enter your username и password to authorize via the Authentication API.
- Base API URL - insert a necessary URL according to the environment in which you want to make the request:
- https://api.ecommerce.noventiq.com.demoslweb.com - test environment
- https://api.ecommerce.noventiq.com - production environment
- Make the Get token for authentication (/v1/login_check) request from the collection and get a token.
- Enter the value of the token received into Token in Postman.
After that, you can use the requests of the collection.